There is an increasing trend of couples getting married midweek to reduce the cost of their big day.
At Ringwood Hall Hotel we want all our couples to have a magical day to remember and recognise that a midweek wedding may be more suitable for some so have developed our all inclusive midweek package. This package has proved very popular with couples who may be saving money for a house purchase, starting a family or a very expensive honeymoon!
A recent article alluded to only 2 thirds of weddings now taking place on a weekend and also mentioned other measures that couples can take to limit the wedding cost such as making your own cake, bouquet or getting a friend to drive rather than hire cars. However with our all inclusive midweek package you don't need to make any cost cutting measures as you get everything you need to make your day special.
- 40 x 3 course set Wedding Breakfast menu selected from the `All inclusive` menus
- 40 x glasses of red, white or rose wine with your wedding breakfast
- 40 x glasses of welcome Bucks Fizz
- 40 x glasses of `bubbly` to toast
- Evening buffet for 40 guests selected from the `All inclusive` buffet menus
- Top table flowers in cream or white
- Upgrade to one of our fabulous Feature Rooms for the Bride & Groom to include full English breakfast
- Late supper plate in your bridal suite
- Complimentary services of a Master of Ceremonies
- Complimentary red carpet welcome
- Complimentary hire of cake stand and knife
- Complimentary personalised menus and table plan
Post a Comment